We offer a variety of electrical services for both residential and commercial properties, including upgrades, repairs, replacements, and installations.
Is your home suffering through electrical problems but you can’t figure out where they are coming from? Don’t hesitate to call us.
If you’re older home is unable to keep up with the sometimes intense electrical demands of the 21st century, then call us for an electric service panel upgrade
Are you noticing your home’s lighting starting to flicker or lose power on a more constant basis? Then you need an electric lighting upgrade! Call us today.
Electric Car Charging Stations
Electric cars use electricity instead of gas so a fill up means 30 minutes to 30 hours and the electricity to charge them.
Don’t fall victim to frequent power outages. Call us, we can supply you with a generator that will never call it quits on you.
Install a Ceiling Fan
A ceiling fan is always a great choice for cooling a room. It is usually the first thing you see when entering a room and can range from sleek and trendy to standard and traditional.
Outdoor and Motion Lighting
One of the most popular trends in home care in recent years is outdoor motion-sensor lighting.
When it comes to construction, you need someone that does quality work. We have the experience and skill set to get a job done right.
We Specialize In
- Electrical Safety and Maintenance Inspections
- Electrical panel upgrades
- Recessed lighting
- Electrical troubleshooting
- Dedicated circuits
Smart/Electric Car Charging Stations
- Electrical Surge Protection
- Attic and bath exhaust fans
- Ceiling fan installation
- Fixture repair and replacement
- Outdoor/landscape lighting
- Hot tub and appliance wiring
- Dedicated Circuits and sub panels
- Dimmer and light fixture installation
- Breaker replacements
Electrical Lighting Upgrades
- Bathroom Lighting
- Kitchen Lighting
- Outdoor Security Lighting
Our Electrical Technicians are:
- Neat, clean and uniformed for safety and security
- Friendly, helpful, and reliable.
- Knowledgeable, experienced and skilled professionals.
- Rigorously trained customer service team.
- Top-notch troubleshooters who specialize in saving you time and money.
- Fully outfitted with state-of-the-art diagnostic tools and a huge inventory of parts.
- Fully licensed, bonded and insured.